Legal Disclaimer: The typical stuff, i do not own the rights for Xena, Gabriele and the others, unfortunately that rights are of StudiosUSA , Universal Pictures and the rest of TPTB, and my personal opinion is that they are persons who care nothing about the fans and need a good kick on their asses.

Violence: nothing

Languaje: nothing

Subtext: What's subtext? Ahhh you mean you think they are just friends...are you sure you and I have seen the same show? =)

No really this is a story in which they love each other...I'm pretty open minded so this don't bothers me...

Timeline: After the Ep of the Sixth Season: When Fates Collide

Comments: are well received on karla_wp_99@yahoo.com

Halflife...

"Gabrielle we need to talk"

"Alright"

"First, thanks to make the world the one we know..." "Now what I'm gonna ask you is pretty important...in that alter life you...you were a famous writer with a simple life and a huge success...but above all without pain...if you have never know me you had never meet the pain with Dahak, Hope...me..."

"And I had never became a warrior.."

"That too if I have never entered in your life you'll have never spilled blood, kill someone...."

"Nor i would have become Queen of the Amazons..."

Xena remained silent.

"Xena remember what I told you there....although my 'masterpieces' where about love, and friendship in that world i never have them...I destroyed the loom because as i said i prefer this one better"

"But..." Xena tried to interrupt but a finger stopped her.

"No buts Xena...yeah you are right, but if i have never know you i would never be who I am...now I feel complete...i prefer the world with is pain, with it's sorrow and problems than a world with out you there..."

"I know that you may think that I'm crazy or something like that but I prefer, to be the person who I am now, to be with you, to be a warrior, to sleep on the floor I LIKE TO be in this world instead...instead of having all the accommodations, and being a great writer, if I had know that this path will be mine, if i had the choice to know what would happen and everything i will change nothing...I like my life here with you" said the bard definitively putting a hand on Xena's cheek

"Thanks..." answered the warrior looking into Gabrielle's eyes.

"But on the other hand Xena, what would you prefer?"

"I prefer this one as I told ya....although I had an entire army, although I was empress, I had Caesar, power, and everything any mortal could dream but I didn't have you there with me....When I knew that Caesar changed our fates I was destroyed because you didn't know me but i had a great relief that i saved you from all that pain...but the pain of not having you in my life lead me to give up and stop fighting....that's the main reason of why I let them crucified me"

"You endured all because of me?"

a simple nod

"I love ya know?"

"Love you too"

the end....